December 4, 2005

Buddy got cuter

Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but Buddy is growing up and getting cuter every time I see him! He likes getting his picture taken and always looks right at the camera. I even entered him in a "cutest kitty" contest. :)



As you can see, he also has a big beautiful bushy tail. I never woulda thunk I'd love a kitty cat so much - I've always been more of a dog person myself.

Speaking of, I really think Buddy needs a puppy playmate. My dad wants a golden retriever but wants to wait til their in the new house - but I'm of the opinion that they should train a new puppy in the old house...oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so you think you have the cutest cat. But that's becuase you haven't met my Mr. Peppers yet! He is sooooooo sweet and cute and funny and loving and wonderful! That's right, I GOT A CAT! And much like you, I'm not much of a cat person either, but this little guy needed a home and I wanted him badly! I love him so much! Hope you are doing well. LOVE YOU GIRL!

Reba said...

Maybe Buddy and Mr. Peppers can be friends someday!