November 6, 2005

Couples who match

Nope, I will never, and I repeat, NEVER, be one of "those" couples who dresses the same. Remember how embarrassing it used to be in school if you and a friend were wearing the same shirt, or near same outfit. You'd get harassed by other friends, people maybe would even accuse you of "liking" each other, God forbid. So when did it become cool to dress the same as your significant other?? Ugh, gag me with a sharp stick please!!

Yes, this was sparked because I did in fact see one of "those" kind of couples, wearing matching white vests. eew. And when I have an engagement picture done ....um...well someday I hope!! ....I will not, and I repeat, NOT, wear matching shirts, like denim shirts. We will make sure our colors don't clash, maybe even get color-coordinated, but the matching clothes are out.

Any single guys reading this who want to get with me? Ain't gonna happen if you want to wear the same clothes as me.

Sorry, I have high standards I guess.

No comments: