March 16, 2008

Irish for a Day


Yes. That is a neon green river behind me and a couple of my favorite girls. :)

I have finally experienced the dying of the Chicago River. They dye it green. No matter that it is already green. They actually dye it this crazy ectoplasm-like neon green. Supposedly it's non-toxic and safe...A few more pictures:







Yay for a lovely day of hanging out downtown with fabulous friends, drinking some Bailey's, and pretending I'm Irish for a day. :)

Song in my head today:
Dave Matthews Band (how fun to rediscover cd's I didn't even think I really liked anymore)
Lie in our Graves
~I can't believe that we would lie in graves wondering if we had spent our living days well.
I can't believe that we would lie in graves wondering what we might have been.
I can't believe that we would lie in graves wondering if we had spent our living days well.
I can't believe that we would lie in graves wondering what we might have been.
would you not like to be
would you not like to be
I can't believe that you would not like to be
would you not like to be

ok, ok, ok,
ok, ok, ok,
ok, ok, ok,
ok, ok, ok,

and we dance away~

No comments: