January 29, 2006

On a Caffeine High

Pretty sure I don't have anything to write right now....but it's 11:45 pm here in Chi-town, a time I would normally be asleep, or thinking I'd better get to bed. But not tonite.

Why you ask???

Because I was at Starbuck's all afternoon, chugging down lattes. BIG mistake!!!!!!

I am SOOOO tired, but I literally can't stop moving, nor can I shut my eyes. Oh yeah, I tried. I laid in bed and realized it was a complete waste of my time.

So why was I at Starbuck's indulging myself in all this caffeine?

I WAS FINISHING MY ESSAYS FOR GRAD SCHOOL!!! AND I DID FINISH THEM!!

Whew. All I have to do is print them and send them off. I should be excited shouldn't I? Relieved? Like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders??

Maybe the reason I don't feel all that is because I'm drugged up from all the caffeine. Did I really NEED all that caffeine to keep me going? Did I really NEED to get that 2nd and 3rd coffee???

Don't get me wrong, I'm psyched that my stuff is done. And I even think it's pretty decent.

But I must admit I'm pretty terrified as well (Wow I feel like this might be too much information for my innocent little blog!!!) :) hehehe you've been warned.

I'm applying to 3 schools. 3 schools in completely different areas of country. 3 schools each with tons of pros, but each has their cons as well. I really like all 3. I have absolutely NO IDEA where I'm going to be in 5 months!!!

Hmmm...maybe it's not the caffeine keeping me awake. Maybe it's my own crazy self.

Other than that, everything is fabulous!!! :)

No comments: